I received my Ph.D. in 2009 from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities with a major in nutrition and minor in anthropology. I am a registered dietitian and received my Master and Bachelor of Science degrees from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. I am an Associate Professor and Extension Nutrition Specialist with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in the Department of Nutrition and Health Sciences. My duties are divided 75 percent to Extension and 25 percent to research.
- Ph D, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, 2009
- MS, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2006
- BS, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2003
Awards & Honors
- 1st Place National Winner: Social Networking Team Award, National Extension Association of Family & Consumer Sciences, 2015
- Emerging Dietetic Leader, Nebraska Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2015
- Innovation in Team Programming Award, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension, 2014