Katie Pekarek is an Water Quality Extension Educator in the School of Natural Resources at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. She is a biological and agricultural engineer who works primarily with watershed management planning, nonpoint source pollution education, source water protection, and stormwater management.
- MS, North Carolina State University, 2008
- BS, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 2006
icon-business-chartResearch & Grants
- UNL-NDEQ Water Quality Liaison, Ne Dept of Environment & Energy, October 2017
- City of Waverly & LPSNRD Matching Funds, City of Waverly, June 2020
- Online Stormwater Core Course, North Central Region Water Network, August 2017
- Project ID 48321: Delivery of Watershed Science Education to Decision Makers A Multi-Agency Collaboration, Nebraska Environmental Trust, May 2019