- MSLIS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1999
- MA, Bradley University, 1994
- BA, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1992
icon-documentPublications and Other Intellectual Contributions
- Don’t Fear the Reader: Librarian versus Interlibrary Loan Patron-Driven Acquisition of Print Books at an Academic Library by Relative Collecting Level and by Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses , College & Research Libraries
- Patron-driven Acquisition and Monopolistic Use: Are Patrons at Academic Libraries Using Library Funds to Effectively Build Private Collections? , Library Philosophy and Practice
- Patron-driven Acquisition and Circulation at an Academic Library: Interaction Effects and Circulation Performance of Print Books Acquired via Librarians’ Orders, Approval Plans, and Patrons’ Interlibrary Loan Requests , Collection Management
- Patron-Driven Purchase on Demand Programs for Printed Books and Similar Materials: A Chronological Review and Summary of Findings, Library Philosophy and Practice
- Effective Selectors?: Interlibrary Loan Patrons as Monograph Purchasers: A Comparative Examination of Price and Circulation-Related Performance, Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Electronic Reserve
- Just How Right Are the Customers? An Analysis of the Relative Performance of Patron-Initiated Interlibrary Loan Monograph Purchases, Patron-Driven Acquisitions: Current Successes and Future Directions
- Unearthing Archaeology: A Study of the Recent Coverage of Selected English-Language Archaeology Journals by Multi-subject Indexes and by Anthropological Literature
- EBSCO’s Communication & Mass Media Complete: An Appreciable Improvement over Previous Communication Studies Indexing?
- Want to See the Sites? Better Find a Better Guide: Do Popular Search Engines Return Librarian-Recommended Sites?
- Digging Deeper Still: Coverage of Archaeology from the United Kingdom and Ireland from 1950 to 2000+ in Discipline-Specific and Subject-Oriented Online Indexes
- Digging a Little Deeper: Coverage of Archaeology from the U.S. from 1950 to 2000+ in Discipline-Specific and Subject-Oriented Online Indexes
- The Communication Studies Researcher and the Communications Studies Indexes.
- Librarians and Link Rot: A Comparative Analysis with Some Methodological Considerations
- Caveat Relocator: A Practical Relocation Proposal to Save Space and Promote Electronic Resources